Friday, May 18, 2007

Fun with google

Now that I Blog with google, mail with google, get daily search reports from google and monitor web traffic with google, I'm way more exposed to other google products. Today I was side tracked to a google labs project called google trends. It lets you track trends in search requests and news reporting. The best part is it lets you compare multiple searches. For instance, "green tea" is searched or reported way more than "black" or "oolong" tea. The bad news, "coffee" is searched more than "tea" but "love" is searched way more than "hate"

So, if you need an excuse to web out while enjoying tea at MG here's a guaranteed time waster. I'm going to go try "jesus" vs "mohammed"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you found Jesus and Mo, the web comic.